Saturday, May 16, 2020

[Reads] eBooks Kiss King (Forever You #2) *by Mickey Miller

Kiss King (Forever You #2) By Mickey Miller

Gambar

Book Excerpt :

Imagine this.Your chest overloads with butterflies while his strong hands press your arms over your head.You stare into the eyes of the brutally handsome Campus King as you recoil, floored from the most passionate kiss of your life.His words to you? ?Let?s just be friends.?Um, excuse you?? Have you felt a pull so strong to be with someone that it actually?terrified you?For me, that person is Grant Taylor: Campus King. He's tall, handsome, and thoughtful. A pre-ordained baseball god headed for the majors and a big paycheck.Our plan to be ?just friends? is going perfectly fine until one fateful summer night, when the King kisses me on a balcony like I?m his Juliet.I never thought I could melt just from a man?s lips on mine.I never knew a mysterious man like Grant would be the one I fall for.The more we try to stay just friends, the more he haunts my dreams.The more he haunts my dreams, the more I want to give into temptation.One night?I finally do.And it?s everything.But a romance as

 

 START READING NOW

"This book is available for download in a number of formats - including epub, pdf, azw, mobi and more. You can also read the full text online using our Ereader."

 

#BESTSELLERS, #AZW, #BESTSELLERBOOK2020

0 comments:

Post a Comment